Koyo (the red leaves of autumn)
A Cobbler is an age-old drink, with a mix of spirit, fruit and mixer. In this case we’ve pared it right back.
- 60ml Horisumi Autumn
- Dash of sugar syrup (also known as gomme or simple syrup, 1:1 sugar and water, increase this to taste and depending on the tartness of the fruit)
- A selection of autumnal fruit.
We use nectarines, cherries, blackberries, peaches and some citrus such as lemon and pomelo, and a couple of mint leaves to garnish.
Churn all ingredients in a highball glass and top with soda. Garnish with mint sprig and a speared wedge of fruit.
You may also be interested in
- Long and Languid: Exploring the Intricacies of the Rickey, Fizz and CollinsNot all bubbles are created equal - here are a few ways to mix up a refreshing summer drink.Read More
- Distiller's Strength Gin**Choose one of our Archie Rose Black Friday deals below including our bespoke canvas bag by artist Elliott Routledge - available now until midnight 30 November or while stocks last:** - **$20 off Distiller's Strength Gin - add promo code ‘BLACKFRIDAY20’ at checkout** - ** Complimentary bottle of Cornersmith Pineapple Cocktail Syrup - add promo code ‘PINEAPPLE’ at checkout** - **Complimentary bottle of Continental Deli Hot Sauce - add promo code ‘HOTSAUCE’ at checkout** - **Two complimentary packs of Settler Hives Seeds - add promo code ‘SEEDS’ at checkout** - **Complimentary jar of Gelato Messina Dulce De Leche - add promo code ‘DULCE’ at checkout**Shop
- An Ode to Drinking in the Sunshine, plus some Spritz RecipesDifferent weather calls for different drinks, and the Spritz is our pick for the summer.Read More