Koyo (the red leaves of autumn)
A Cobbler is an age-old drink, with a mix of spirit, fruit and mixer. In this case we’ve pared it right back.
- 60ml Horisumi Autumn
- Dash of sugar syrup (also known as gomme or simple syrup, 1:1 sugar and water, increase this to taste and depending on the tartness of the fruit)
- A selection of autumnal fruit.
We use nectarines, cherries, blackberries, peaches and some citrus such as lemon and pomelo, and a couple of mint leaves to garnish.
Churn all ingredients in a highball glass and top with soda. Garnish with mint sprig and a speared wedge of fruit.
You may also be interested in
- Long and Languid: Exploring the Intricacies of the Rickey, Fizz and CollinsNot all bubbles are created equal - here are a few ways to mix up a refreshing summer drink.Read More
- Distiller's Strength GinConceived as our boldest, yet most elegant gin, Distiller’s Strength Gin features sixteen botanicals that have been uniquely infused and individually distilled in our copper pot still to create distinct clarity and flavour. Featuring NSW pear, rose, elderflower, and honey collected from our own distillery hives, this spirit is underpinned by pronounced juniper notes, making it a modern classic that can be enjoyed in timeless cocktails, savoured in good company.Shop
- An Ode to Drinking in the Sunshine, plus some Spritz RecipesDifferent weather calls for different drinks, and the Spritz is our pick for the summer.Read More