Pick of the Bunch
Our not-so-modest twist on the classic highball, this fruity concoction will refresh, inspire and disappear without a trace. Built around our Archie Rose Signature Dry Gin, this easy-breezy palate pleaser delivers a sweet kick followed by an earthy wave of fresh rosemary, idly acquired from a neighbouring plot. Permission to pick not required.
- 30ml Archie Rose Signature Dry Gin
- 30ml pineapple-infused dry sherry
- 20ml oleo saccharum syrup
- top with soda
- Sprig of rosemary to garnish
Build all ingredients, add ice, top with soda and garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
You may also be interested in
- Distiller's Strength GinConceived as our boldest, yet most elegant gin, Distiller’s Strength Gin features sixteen botanicals that have been uniquely infused and individually distilled in our copper pot still to create distinct clarity and flavour. Featuring NSW pear, rose, elderflower, and honey collected from our own distillery hives, this spirit is underpinned by pronounced juniper notes, making it a modern classic that can be enjoyed in timeless cocktails, savoured in good company.Shop