This drink is very easy to make. For lovers of rosé wine this is a great use of two-day old oxidised wine sitting in the fridge. Fruity yet dry it’s a perfect sundowner.
- 30ml Archie Rose Signature Dry Gin
- 60ml rosé wine
- 20ml pomegranate juice
- 5-10ml sugar syrup (1:1 ratio)
- 45ml soda
- Garnish with rosemary and 3 red grapes on a skewer
Build all ingredients (except soda) in the glass, add ice and top with the soda.
Garnish with a rosemary sprig and 3 red grapes on a skewer.
You may also be interested in
- A Guide to Eating Your Spirits This SummerAh, summer holidays, that special time of year when it’s completely acceptable to drink bubbles with breakfast, or pour yourself a second, third – neigh fourth G&T before dinner. Unbutton your pants, dear reader, because since we’re on this summertime boozy bandwagon we’ve unearthed some brilliant ideas for working that bottle of Signature Dry or Distiller’s Strength Gin, Original Vodka or your favourite whisky into your festive food menu, too. Hungry?Read More
- Distiller's Strength GinConceived as our boldest, yet most elegant gin, Distiller’s Strength Gin features sixteen botanicals that have been uniquely infused and individually distilled in our copper pot still to create distinct clarity and flavour. Featuring NSW pear, rose, elderflower, and honey collected from our own distillery hives, this spirit is underpinned by pronounced juniper notes, making it a modern classic that can be enjoyed in timeless cocktails, savoured in good company.Shop
- Throw a Proper Summer Cocktail Party Without Breaking a SweatThere are several things that make for a good party. A great guest list is the most important. Music comes second. Then comes the offerings. After who was flirting with whom, the next thing people will discuss or remember is what they ate or drank. We've come up with a handy list of batched drinks here. We've also come up with a few ideas of how to turn a gathering into an party for the ages without breaking a sweat.Read More