What's on at the Archie Rose Bar this November, December
It’s looking a lot like spring at the Archie Rose Bar. The flowers are blooming, the sun is shining and behind the bar, we have a whole raft of cool things on offer. So, pull up a stool as we venture into the events and offers at the Archie Rose Bar this spring and summer.
Over the months of November and December, Archie Rose will be bringing you part one of our invitational chefs series. Snacks By features just that - snacks by some of the country’s best bars and restaurants. Starting Sunday 10 November, Sunday afternoons at the Archie Rose Bar will never be the same. So pop on down between 3pm and 7pm every Sunday, sit back and let Archie Rose bring the best of Australian Bar food to you. Who knows? You may even see some familiar faces along the way including Rosebery’s own Mike McEnearney.
- 10th November - Gaspar Tse - Jangling Jacks
- 17th November - Michael Nicolian - Continental Deli
- 24th November - Jamie Fleming - Alba Bar and Deli
- 1st December - Mike McEnearney – Kitchen By Mike
- 8th December - Bar Bstardo
- 15th December - Michael Chiem - PS40
ARCHIE ROSE LUNCH WEEKDAY SPECIAL
For just a tenner, from 12-2pm Monday to Friday, enjoy our new lunchtime eat in options at Archie Rose Distilling Co. Think salad bowls, sambos on Iggy’s Bread and a buttered field mushroom toastie that’ll knock your spirited socks off. Best enjoyed with an Archie Rose signature drink.
Menu - all $10
- Fattoush, gem lettuce, tomato, cucumber, peppers and sesame.
- Tabbouleh, hummus, gem lettuce, country ham, Iggy’s sourdough.
- Shaved pastrami, apple and beetroot slaw, sour cream and Iggy’s sourdough.
all served with a side of pickles and chips
- Buttered Field Mushroom Toastie
- Three Cheese Toastie
- Classic Tuna Melt
all served on Iggy’s Sourdough
- Ham, Cheese and Pickle Sambo
- Mortadella, Butter and Tomato Sambo
- Pastrami, Sauerkraut and Mustard Sambo
In tribute to our distillers and their day shift knock-off time of 2pm, we’ve created an awesome raft of daytime drink specials. From 2pm-5pm, Monday to Friday, join us for ‘Distiller’s Knock-Offs’ including Archie Rose signature serves from $5, $5 beer and $7 wine, plus a $10 signature cocktail.
- Archie Rose Original Vodka served with PS40 Smoked Lemonade or watermelon juice $5
- Archie Rose Signature Dry Gin served with PS40 Bush Tonic or pear and ginger juice $5
- Archie Rose Distiller’s Strength Gin served with Fever-Tree Indian Tonic or pineapple juice $7
- Archie Rose White Rye served with PS40 Ginger Ale or apple Juice $7
- Archie Rose Six Malt New Make served with soda and lemon or orange juice $7
- Archie Rose Rye Malt Whisky served with soda and apple or neat $9
- Tap Beer - a rotating selection of local brews $5
- Wine - a selection from Das Juice and Delinquente $7
Sign up to Archie’s Journal to keep up to date with all events around the country.
You may also be interested in
- What Inspired Archie Rose x Sydney Opera House Gins and How to Drink ThemMaking two gins to pay homage to the Sydney Opera House was no easy feat. Some people have commented, "how do you make a gin inspired by a building?", which seems like a fair enough question until you pose the alternative: "how do you find inspiration in anything?"Read More
- Tailored GinBy uniquely distilling every botanical individually, we’re able to tailor your spirit a single bottle at a time. So go ahead and pick your favourite botanicals, set their strength and we’ll ship your creation straight to you, complete with personalised messaging on the front and slide label.Shop
- Archie Rose x Sydney Opera House Outside and Inside GinsTo celebrate the beauty, diversity and creativity of Australia’s leading cultural icon, we've collaborated with the Sydney Opera House to create a two-act gin release.Shop