This is a brilliant wintery twist on the classic.
- 100ml V8 Purple Power Juice
- 30ml lemon juice
- 10ml Worcestershire sauce
- 5 dashes of Tabasco sauce
- 5ml balsamic vinegar
- pinch of salt and some cracked pepper
- garnish with fresh leafy vegetables such as purple basil, rainbow chard or basil
Combine all ingredients over ice in a highball glass, stir until consistent. Garnish enthusiastically.
You may also be interested in
- Bars to throw your support behind, by cityWith bars around the country now slowly welcoming locals back as restrictions ease, we thought we'd reach out to our brand ambassadors in every state, from Tasmania to Western Australia, for their essential list of bars to throw your support behind.Read More
- Harvest 2019 Poorman's Orange GinHarvest 2019 Poorman's Orange Gin is the first spirit from a new vintage series that celebrates the bounty and diversity of Australia’s annual harvest. Featuring individually distilled Poorman’s orange and bergamot orange peel, emerald green finger lime and lemon scented gum, this first vintage gin is bold and complex with a naturally infused orange blossom blush.Shop
- What’s on offer at the Archie Rose Bar in this brave new world?We’re slowly reopening—here’s what’s now on offer at the Archie Rose Bar and Distillery.Read More