My god this drink is good. It’s hard to pinpoint why. It’s like a savoury, grown-up Mojito. Whatever it reminds you of, what it is, is refreshing.
- 45ml Summer Gin Project: Bush
- 6 pieces of fresh basil
- 20ml eucalyptus and lemon myrtle syrup
- Cracked pepper & basil garnish
To make a batch of eucalyptus and lemon myrtle syrup:
- Bring 1 litre of water to boil
- Add 1 kg of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of lemon myrtle powder
- 50g eucalyptus lollies
- Steep for five mins
- Strain with cheesecloth
Build ingredients over ice, churn and top with soda.
You may also be interested in
- An Ode to Drinking in the Sunshine, plus some Spritz RecipesDifferent weather calls for different drinks, and the Spritz is our pick for the summer.Read More